Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cos KT just seems cooler than Katie...

It's KT Tunstall night in Singapore.
She looks so pretty in this picture! Scottish/Chinese+Irish hotness.
*drool* she and Paolo Nutini should have babies. =)

So near yet so far.
7 hours drive and noone to take the drive with.
Even Chary in Singapore has abandoned me. (where are you, dear? In HK living it up, i hope!)
Anyhoos, in tribute to the concert I am missing, this is why KT is such a great performer.


Yes, Kenny. I remember and I thank you for introducing her to me.

And here is a song that I really really like off her new album, Drastic Fantastic.


Hopeless - acoustic version

Just one more for the road, cos i think her voice is just so versatile. This is a fave pick-me-up song.



Under the Weather. Feels like a rainy day standing out in yellow wellies and a raincoat holding the hand of someone you love. =)

May the KT loving spread! And can I recommend her Acoustic Extravaganza album. Awesomeness in a teacup. =)

2 comments:

Kenny Chua said...

cheh, the text crediting me so small
:P

Jeannie said...

adui... honourable mention also tak cukup?
alright...
KENNY THE AWESOME ONE INTRODUCED LOTS OF GREAT MUSIC TO ME (and will continue to do so? *hopeful*)