Monday, June 30, 2008

Sometimes my hippie reputation is justified...

I bought this book at a book fair yesterday and I haven't read it, but i thought i'd just post it up because I think a lot of my friends would approve.
Actually I think i bought it because i could imagine people telling me it's my kind of book.
Oh gosh, I am becoming what I think you think I am. (o_0)

In any case, love, peace and flowers.

Oh, and if you're into the whole living free out of a backpack thing and have time to kill, do check out Zhang Su Li's book, website or her blog. Some of the most inspirational writing to come out of Malaysia in a while (I may be biased. She's a backpacking copywriter!)

Gosh, i'm like an advertisement. But one should share what one loves.

4 comments:

Cleverkiwibird said...

i approve

Jeannie said...

oooo..
honoured.
That's important approval to gain... =)

Anonymous said...

wow a pic of fast eddie lol

Jeannie said...

Oooo..
i wish i knew who fast eddie was...
:(
but thanks for commenting!