Friday, September 04, 2009

It's a Beautiful World (Now We're All Here)

I heard this song on the radio and I fell absolutely in love with it. Lyrics searches were becoming fruitless and then i thought, hey, it had a nice piano bit. Let's give this Jim Brickman video a shot. And it is amazing. With the full orchestra backing and Adam Crossley's lulling voice, this is just one of those feel-good songs that makes me feel like i'm floating in a happy sea =)



Jim Brickman feat Adam Crossley : Beautiful World (We're All Here)

I'm really grateful for BFM (89.9), making that drive home in the buka puasa jam that much better because there are great songs for me to discover. Business station? Definitely not what i'd think of as my type, but the music is awesome possum so if you're sick of the commercial mainstream crap, give it a shot.

Yay to good music! It's been a while...

No comments: