Friday, February 16, 2007

Pre-O week

Just a quick update before the day itself.
Things seems to be falling into place, we're feeling pretty relaxed to be honest. Stuff's been done with many late nights and little sleep. And also no social life, but O week's worth it!
I'm feeling happier in my less dusty little room, and ordering people around is a bit of a perk.
Power tripping!
No, i haven't picked anyone up yet. "It's against House policy". So they say anyway.
The dance is pretty on. Anyone who wants to look silly, I'm happy to teach you. =)
I'll be doing lots of silly things in the coming days and still trying to be a good leader. I think somewhere at the back of my head I still know that I'm one of the youngest in the group though. hhhmm.... it does make you a little less confident, but my strangeness makes up for it all!
I miss everyone and I hope to see you guys soon but til then enjoy scoffing down your new year treats, gobble a little bit more for me... Gamble and win! Then take me out for lunch, and Gong Hei Fatt Choy into the year of the Pig!
*HuGz* and *MuAkS*


p.s: damien, i'll try not to terrorise your brother, although a lot of people think ashley's a girl. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don terrorise him too much k...i guess he's used to ppl thinking that ashley is a girl...i also thought that ashley cole from arsenal, ashley young from aston villa was a girl too...duhhh! haha...i'll get to see u tmr...yeah!