Thursday, April 05, 2007

300 x 6 = 1800 abs...

A pleasant surprise as Tas asks if I want to watch a midnight movie with him 'cos his friend missed a flight and couldn't make it. Free movie? 300? Yeah, why not?

It's been a while since i watched something that impressed me like Lord of the Rings did.





Many rippling muscles, a lot of blood, guts and glory later, and Tas and i were left with just one thought.

Having bodies that look that incredible is just rude. (but i'm not complaining)
"Yes Mr. Director, i DO know my body looks amazing even without the special effects...."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your body looks amazing? Define amazing pls..

Jeannie said...

haha.. i don't mean me lah.. i meant the actor.
but seriously... they are so HAWT. like... HAAAAAWT..
like.. omg, can do your washing on those abs.

Anonymous said...

This movie sure does drive some girls crazy. Yesterday I watched this movie 3 times back to back just because my date luvs it. Gah...