Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Week So Far...

What's been up? It feels like a busy, busy week. This copywriting course that i've started - i'm the only Asian, only student, and only one who thinks that there's too much business stuff involved. *snort* maybe not the right course. But in any case, it will be a good eye-opener and help me learn how to talk like an adult. :S
Yes, many people ask what a copywriter does. We write the words for newsletters, brochures, leaflets, advertisements and things like that. Why things like that? 'Cos there's A LOT of things like that! it's a pretty cool job - if you're good at it. We shall see....
Anyway, I had class on Tuesday night, which, annoyingly, was Scholar's Dinner. Basket people wouldn't let me have a late meal even though it sounded uber yummy, prawn cocktail, rib eye fillet and all *grumble* but i don't mind anymore 'cos i got a Scholarship! Lady Dean Award! WooHooO!!! it means 1) money off my bill 2) my name will be up in the JCR for people (like me) to laugh at forever and ever!
WAH! Part of history. =) I suppose i would laugh at jeannie foo if i saw it on the board. hahaha.
Anyway, i've gloated already. Clever clever me!
See, clever like this freaky looking owl. If you stare at the eyes for a while, it spooks you. Or maybe just me, cos those eyes are like triple the size of mine.

Anyhow, since i missed out getting smashed at Scholar's Dinner (what a crime) i shall try and make it up tomorrow - at the Ball! Pat and i have this brilliant plan that involves Pre-Pre drinks, Pre-drinks, Drinks, AfterParty Drinks and then.. probably passing out. Yay! Good fun promised for all!

Also, tonight was an awesome catch-up night for me and the Stella girls (ji mui time) Had really yummy roast lamb and a nostalgic/love life update chat. Even called another girlfriend in Malaysia.. I miss secondary school! The people were hotter, the small issues seemed bigger and we were so much more naive... Those were the days eh? I guess everything you look back on seems better. But i'm not complaining - uni days are the days of our lives! And i'm gonna head to bed to prepare for the next one. =)

Here's to not PK-ing in ball outfit. *don't jinx myself!*

p.s: 50% essay in 4 days - now there's a record. haha. let's not speculate about the mark though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The owl's eyes damn big and he is damn clever. But your eyes is small.. So...?

Hehehe :P

Jeannie said...

They are exclusive events ok? You can be one and not the other. :P

Cleverkiwibird said...

lol u sure the lady dean got name on the wall ? i dont remmeber my name on the wall....but congrats anyway only special ppl get it haha like me in 2004

Jeannie said...

yay! i saw a lady dean board but i'm not sure if your name is there. haha
oh well, as long as i'm in the special league with you i'm not complaining. =)