Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Week Before...

I just feel a little overwhelmed knowing I will only be in IH for another week.
Yes, it's a college. But it's also home.
In the past 5 years, this has been the place I've spent the longest in (and where i've grown up the most).
Did i mention i love it?

I'm very grateful that there are people telling me that I should stay.
I'm very grateful they wish I got offered a pHd.
I'm very grateful there are Australians willing to marry me so I can stay in the country.
I'm very grateful there are some people who think I should just fail a subject (???)
I'm very grateful there are people who are willing to offer me free food and accommodation to be their cook.

I suppose if I really value my existence by the number of lives I can touch, then I better get used to it.

'Tis better to leave loved, than to love to leave.

~Jeannie Foo~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's lot like burying your first pet. Eventually you'll move on. I think.