Thursday, January 24, 2008

The sad truth of a long-term holiday

How quickly... or slowly time has passed.
I realise it has been exactly a month since i arrived in Malaysia.
Or left Melbourne.. whichever one comforts me more.
So it's exactly a month since i took this picture. (which i think bears an eerie resemblance to the one on veron's blog)
Today was Thaipusam, a public holiday. (which meant absolutely nothing to me. everyday is a holiday) Today was when they found Heath Ledger dead.
Today is when I spent the whole day at home and realised it was like slowly dying.
Employment beckons! How else to get that bar running in 10 years?
Well, here's an inspirational video i stumbled upon on Facebook of all things.
It got me to click so there's good advertising for you.
Other than that, i am sad to report, that absolutely nothing is going on in my life. :(



3 comments:

Cleverkiwibird said...

i like !

Jeannie said...

you like that i am bored and unemployed?
or the video?
(i'm guessing video)
inspirational hor? =)

Soliloquy said...

Woman, before there's this big thing that happens to you, you're bound to have to sit around a bit so that you'll appreciate it more !! the same as routine work, you gotta sweat it out before u can live your dream sso hang in there !! great video and I believe you can come up with something equally as cool or even better:)