Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Viva La Espanol!

Okay, this is really quite late... but i don't know why i wasn't in the blogging mood earlier.
However, they definitely warrant praise and jubilation! (unless you're a Germany or Federer fan - in which case, sucks to be you!)

Yay Spain national team for Euro 2008! First win in 44 years!

Of course special mention to my golden boy, Torres. *smooches for you*



And poser Nadal. He's only 22? Gosh. Most of my friends are 22. They neither look that hot nor have that much money. *sigh* (except Kee Win.. he's good looking)

Okay, i couldn't help myself. 6-pack and a gorgeous tan!! I think he'd be great to make babies with.


But look, i think Federer's awesome too. And they're both friends in the end so it's all okay...

Hahaha. So, can i be called shallow because my sporting support was given on the basis of who was hotter? *dush* Sorry, Federer, Nadal's bum looked yummier and Torres + Villa? The Germans didn't stand a chance.

Viva La Espanol! I think it's cool that Spanish royalty goes to attend the games. Yay! Be proud of your country! If i was Spanish royalty and i got to sit in the royal box. Hell yeah i'd go! And make sure i got a private audience with the hunks... i mean, the winners too!

Yay for hotness and for making me watch sport!

New life plan: Travel to Spain and find hot, rich men. Yay for beautifying the gene pool!

3 comments:

chooi chuan yeoh said...

YAY! I agree! Spain stands a higher higher chance of victory.. With good looks comes great responsibility to win the match...ehehe...

Jeannie said...

come.. you me and veron go to spain.
to.. erm.. sightsee. =)
hehehe.
dammit.. i think they have nice tans or sth.

Cleverkiwibird said...

hmm i think this blog got damn good taste..hahahhaha