Monday, March 23, 2009

6-worded Recaps

It's a ridiculously hot Monday on what is sure to be the beginning of a ridiculously long week.

Despite the lack of update, my weekend has been very busy indeed. As i did not carry a camera, this will be a brief recap, 'cos things sound so much more boring without photos.

Let's make this more fun. Seeing as I've been reading 6-word memoirs, i'll recap in six words.

Friday - Live Monty Python in Japanese guise
Went to watch Conquest of the Galaxy: Mars by Condors, which is this Japanese dance troupe that does random skits and is absurd but very entertaining humour.

Saturday - Dough slapped, bread baked, buns heavy.
My buns didn't come out as nice as the ones in the class. Bread-making attempts continue...

Sunburst Music fest: Drink, dance, Korn-in-skirt.
The lineup definitely not as awesome as John Legend and Incubus the year before, but a music fest is usually fun atmosphere. I particularly liked Naturally 7 even though I had no idea who they were. Well worth checking out!



Sunday - Rolling round in large plastic ball also known as Zorbing: Land, Sky, Land, Sky... Headache
A bunch of 18 - my bro and his friends and I jumped into a giant plastic ball (2 at a time) and rolled down a slope in Taman Tasik Titiwangsa. It gives you a bit of a headache after, but is such a cool experience! Definitely try it with water - you will appreciate what your clothes go through in the washing machine.

In other news, here's a great 6-worder that I am compelled to share:
'Lucky sperm club entrant wins life.'
~Steve Conlin

And since I am feeling some heat-induced lethargy, I thought i'd check out what movies are showing in the cinema. And then the Coming Soon listings, when i found

Bohsia: Jangan Masuk Jalan Hitam

Really? Not high on my viewing list. What will Malaysia come up with next?

And can I just gloat? Since my headache is partly caused by staying up to watch,
Liverpool has my vote to go on to win the BPL. 5-0 against Aston Villa. Watch your backs, Man U =) [Gerrard, you are a legend]



No comments: