Friday, March 27, 2009

UhMareYeeKen Eye-Derl

Okay, i admit it.

I follow American Idol.

I would make the excuse that my parents hog our one TV and i don't have a choice, but honestly I come home knowing 6 to 8 is Idol time and I do sit there shouting criticisms at the tv. *blush*

So i watched last night's Motown episode and i am totally in Motown Mode at the moment. Gosh, how could i not have known this song before last night?

Smokey Robinson is pretty awesome. But i have to say Adam Lambert (currently my bet for Idol winner) did it... too well. Like goosebumps on my skin well. Granted i'm a sucker for the acoustic set up (guitar, percussion on what looked like a box and cello). But considering he's usually some goth looking punk, i think he tidied up really really well! Oooo...

Okay, check it out (video not available cos of copyright, but the song is awesome enough)



And i also needed to check out the original - which is awesome in its own right.



*swooon*

p.s: i've heard them over a few times and i can't decide which one i like more


'cos i can't get enough of this song. It sounds great on the piano and on Gavin deGraw. *melting melting*

No comments: