Monday, July 13, 2009

India for the Spiritually Unready

Oops.
Way too long since i wrote something.
The weeks have been filled with report-reading and then hassling for better reports (try it. 5 submitted all at once) and the not-so-successful India trip planning (yeah, Visas just beg to be forgotten until the very last moment), the demanding house guests and lots of time with Aaron.
Highlight being very respectable homemade Bogan Parma, pictures of which i've been meaning to put up but thus far has evaded me.
So, just a short note. I'm alive and kicking. I have been OUT of my 1 week return from Melbourne quarantine. And, I am going to India TOMORROW.

It's great i get to go to India for work. But before you get jealous, i also have to grill them over their report and then write a report about what i found out on the trip.
And with a full schedule, i am hoping there is time for a bout of shopping (or temple hopping. i'd be a fan). Did i mention the 7.40 am flight time? (that means checking in 2 hours before which means leaving my house 4-ish IN THE MORNING)

Pictures of the trip to be up in time (of course, after i'm back and after i've taken them). Meanwhile, i shall grace these pages with a Holy Cow.


Well, you can't say you didn't expect that from me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I get it! It's a cow, and it's got holes in it!

Have fun in India :).