Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dental work is just highly skilled plumbing

After a gap of at least a year, I went to the dentist today and found a disgraceful amount of cavities.
Some filling was necessary.

But as the high-pitched drilling sound was resonating in my head, this scary thought struck me:
Dentists are basically putting mini power tools in your mouth and doing plumbing work.

How is that not scary?

I wanted to paste some picture of dental work being done with power tools.
But googling led me to find that horses' teeth are actually worked on by power tools.

Man.... sucks to be a horse.

Oh, and it just struck me it is my second horsey post in a row. Gee...
I have to share the odd coincidence that after yesterday's post, i drove by 3 trucks of polo horses on the way home.
It was funny because the horses were travelling by car.

1 comment:

plumbing said...

When installing a hot water system, it is important to take into account your family’s needs. Size does matter when it comes to hot water. Not only should you consider the amount of bathrooms, but also dishwashers and washing machines. Seriously consider your family’s lifestyle.