Sunday, February 12, 2006

All Alone in a Big Big Apartment

So i'm back in Melbourne.
i didn't cry at the airport - even though Kee Win, CC and Ken came to send us off.
i DID however, manage to end up sitting next to 3 third year engineering students.
Of all the courses, and all the year levels, and all the airplanes, and all the seats.
Oh well.
I've lost weight just lugging around my boxes, unpacking, not eating enough and not sleeping enough. That's good i guess.
I wish my apartment mates were back. Living in a big place with your own kitchen, living room, toilet, bathroom and double bed just doesn't mean anything without your best friends.
I'm afraid of the imaginary murderers who will sneak in on me while i'm having my shower.Somehow my soft toys just don't cut it for good company. I miss you guys. Come back soon.

Lonely,

Your Apartment Mate.

p.s: i'm spending the night in the living room 'cos it's less lonely somehow and 'cos i have to buy double bed sized sheets tomorrow. (none can fit!)

2 comments:

Cleverkiwibird said...

the apartment looks good...hehe double bed ? in c ? lol or in b ? keep sending pics...sigh :)

Anonymous said...

out of all the examples, u had to use the "shower" scene. again i remind u, im not a killer :P
btw, cute pic of u on the couch with your soft toys. i love that piglet. oh and i love u too.