Tuesday, July 10, 2007

For we all need guidance in our lives...

Especially for Damien - because he wants to see the guides for himself i suppose.
Too bad i didn't get a picture with our cute British bus driver (who likes snow patrol). He was probably the best looking!
My bungy jump lengchai! The only one i got to hug (and you can catch that on dvd) Haha. this one cute.
Deano! Our rafting guide! He looks like Samwise Gamgee and his character is super cute lah! Geoff or Jeff (dunno how to spell). He's the one everyone told me to hug. And who paid me special attention cos of that! Made me sound so desperate only. Haha... But all fun-loving people!

I don't have anymore nice photos. I think there are more on other people's cameras. However, you have to agree, noone can look any better than this:
Hot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha..thanks thanks
but i have to agree steven and u are posers!! hot hot hot...hehehe