Sunday, July 22, 2007

Kate Fuller - gotta love her

So here's some substance to my blog after a long absence.
I was itching to go out and watch some jazz on Thursday, no doubt after long exposure to jazz aficionado (gotta love that word) Tish.
The initial plan was to go to Manchester Lane because I haven't been there but fortunately Kenny googled the dude that was performing and he sounded too experimental for our liking, so CK, Veron, Aaron, Kenny and I ended up heading to Bennetts Lane for Australia's Norah Jones.


Was not disappointed at all. I ended up grinning from ear to ear actually.
Love her voice and her style. And a great night of jazz. (with highly enthusiastic drummer!)
Ask me for some of her songs cos i ended up buying the CD. Alternately, buy it or just check her out at Katefuller.com.au.

p.s: don't you just love the whole feel of the bar? I think it comes across pretty well in the photos - the dim lighting and cosy interior.

No comments: