Sunday, December 03, 2006

Everytime you go away....

I went to watch Happy Feet today. I was actually very surprised by how enjoyable it is (naturally, cute little baby penguins!!) Squeals of omg.. so cute! from me and li may all around. I think it's a good watch - for people of all ages!
I have little to say today. Have been sneezing all day from allergies - or someone's bitching about me - or someone's missing me lots. Or all three at once. Any number of possibilities really.
It's tiring. Sneezing is tiring. I believe it impairs your driving judgement, or maybe that's just my justification. In any case, it's better not to drive when not feeling 100%. 'Cos then your father has less to nag about.
Flying off to Bali in a few hours. Should be exciting! Hope the sneezing's not a cold... To the warm warm sun, baby! Expect an absence til Thursday - when my exam results come out.
Looks like there's no anxious browser-refreshing the night before. At least i enjoy before i see it i suppose.
Take care everyone til I bore you with my next post.
Good luck, Safe flight, Enjoy and See you Soon for Kee Win. Sure you aced the test. =) *HuGz*

1 comment:

Cleverkiwibird said...

*hUgZ* feel free to come visit !
accomodation provided. :) plus food.. if i cook