Saturday, December 02, 2006

This Year's MUST-SEE Movie...


Cicakman - the latest crimefighter in the city of Metrofulus*. With his slithery slick moves and powerful lashing tongue, you won't know what hit you until you hear the echoes of the Tchak Tchak Tchak as Cicakman escapes the scene.
Crime becoming a pest? Cicakman will gobble it up like flies in the night.
Who can resist the sleek physique of a lizard? With reptile-quick reflexes and a defence mechanism to rival those of the most hi-tech countries. You think you've caught Cicakman - but all you have in your hands is a writhing, trashing tail as Cicakman leaps into the night.

No really, I have no idea what this film is about. You, YOU can make a difference by reading about it here. And then post up a comment telling me. I'm not sure I want to check it out - if only for satisfying my curiosity - but then again i seem to have trouble getting anyone to come with me.

Ah well, I thought my mum was joking when she said Cicakman anyway.

*I kid you not... that's the name they used. *Cough* *Co-RIPO- ugh*

p.s: just 'cos Tish got really excited over the trailer, here it is (i'm sorry.. i actually viewed it) Brought to you by your friendly toothbrush advertisement voiceover guy

2 comments:

tish said...

"cicakman cicakmaaan!"..i've gotta get me a copy of the soundtrack :D

Jeannie said...

i THINK they're taking the piss with the movie... it's a little too silly a concept to not be.. i think. i hope.