Saturday, January 13, 2007

I believe that children are our future

If you want a child-friendly house, do not:
  1. Have lots and lots of staircases
  2. Have various glass and jade items on display
  3. Have furniture with sharp corners
  4. Come to my house
First time our house was tested, 2 naughty little boys and 1 naughty little girl (all cousins) came over after dinner. What did they do? In the words of my little cousin Thomas:
"I'm exploring the world!"
Result: 1 broken coffee stand, 2 hyper boys, 1 tired che che.

How did our parents do it?
Makes us realise that we've got to be a bit more considerate in decking out the new house. What about my soon to be married brothers kids eh?

End with a thought
Whitney Houston said "I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way". She was a wonderful role model, until she became a drug addict.

No comments: