Friday, January 27, 2006

Year of the Dog mah... so get dog for feng shui lah!

Today i made the mistake of walking into Pets Wonderland.
What happened? I was smitten.
I saw all the beautiful little puppies there, and there was this border collie pup that was on the top cage so he was eye level to me. He was a bit older than this here pup, but i can swear to you, he did the puppy dog look.oh my gosh.. talk about melting! and to top if off, after putting his head on his paw and looking right at me, he stretched and lay on his side, all the while still looking at me...
MuMmYyyYY.... i want a dog! it's been such a loooooong time. i really miss having to take care of something else. haha.. okay, so maybe that's why i mother my friends. nag nag nag eh?
But seriously, that puppy was soooooo adorable. MuMMmYyyy,... cannot keep dog in our house? i wanna work in pets wonderland.....

No comments: