Thursday, January 12, 2006

You've GOT to be kidding

So, my day was good- met up with old high school friends, and got 2/3 upcoming birthday presents, and the drive home was nice and jam free!
Here's the kicker.. i scratched my brand new car! Not any fancy swerving from anything, but while i was reverse parking IN MY HOUSE. Oh my gawd.. the humiliation. The heartache from seeing the whitish scratches on my poor car.
So i come in the house slightly dejected, i mean, ouch.. heart ache!
For the first time in at least 6 months, i look and see mail for me. in KL. wow, people still know i live here? Well, it has the uni Melb emblem so i figure it's the bill for this year's fees, so i open it cos i'm curious, and this is what i found inside....

You have GOT to be kidding. No, i'm not trying to show off. if you know me, you will know i absolutely HATED philosophy. i just told someone last night that i regretted taking that subject. What a joke! So, after all my screaming in disbelief, the car didn't seem to be such a bad incident anymore. What about being offered Honours in a subject you have no interest in pursuing, and not hearing any word from the subjects you want to actually major in? (Plus the fact i scored higher in those too) *sigh* Life, and uni, is cruel.

oooh.. if i am away for a bit, i intend to send my baby in for servicing tomorrow..

goodness knows how i'll survive.

p.s: i have a feeling they send this to everyone cos noone really likes to take philosophy.

No comments: