Saturday, August 11, 2007

And Time Rushes Again...

How many people have told me I'm too busy?
I concur. So in this space of 10 minutes between ironing office clothes and running off for the next musical practice, before I run off to dinner with relatives and a night at the fantabulous Crown hotel with my brother...
Perhaps a reminder of how excellent the Shins are. =)
Here are some photos and I wish I knew how to upload videos directly. (Youtubing seems such a bother)
Check out the awesome awesome background for the stage.


Don't really have many other pictures (that are different) but did record bits of the concert.
For another day... onward ho to the dancing! (musical....)
For those in Melbourne, come check it out Friday(24th) and Saturday(25th)
There's singing and dancing - what more do you want?

No comments: