Sunday, August 19, 2007

Down in the History... erm.. Boards

I forgot to gloat about my scholarship. Yes, i get to have my name in lights... or rather goldish paint... on the board in the JCR. I'm down in IH history! Well, at least for another 50 years 'cos i think you can fit about another 50 names on that board.

With that maniacal grin on my face....
... i point our my greatness
That is, until a fiendish Rahul covers it up to make me cry.. ( just thought that was an awesome crying face)
And yes Kee Win, you're there too. =)

~yay.... for people to make fun of in many years to come~

6 comments:

Maximilius said...

It seems like just yesterday we were doing our pre-u. Time flies by pretty fast. When will you be graduating? Also have you got an intern job yet? Good luck in finding one :)

Kenny said...

:) keep on with the wave of lucky stars falling onto you bringing you so much happiness everyday.

as always do your little jeannie dance yah ;)

Jeannie said...

time flieeeess!
i'm interning in the Metropolitan Fire Board. haha.. men in uniform!
not really, i'm in the office side so i don't see them. it's pretty neat. I do research for them... compile report. no have duty stuff. =)

Maximilius said...

It just occured to me that the names are mostly asian names. The Aussies aren't really doing well or what?

BTW, what is the name on the board for? The most noisiest person for the year or what?

Jeannie said...

Noisiest person? *snort*
it's for academic achievement and financial need kononnya. have to write a letter and also be smart.
that's only 1 of the scholarships of many though so maybe the Aussies are there.

Cleverkiwibird said...

WOOHOOO !!! ... .. I AM THERE !! LOL I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THAT !!!! can you please take a photo for me ?? :) luv