Friday, August 17, 2007

Web Search Whoring....


*sigh*....
You fickle tool. Playing with my heart. Tempting it with multiple visitors and then taking it all back so you can move on to the next site like the trollop that you are!
And for a brief moment, i thought that people could share in RandomThots. That they would be seduced by the shark, and convinced by the site. Haha.. I'm apparently not so engaging.
Well, begone with you fame! I never needed you anyway! With my few loyal readers, and my own lonely self, I shall survive!

But what bites me the most (haha.. pun intended!) is that it's the same picture...

3 comments:

Maximilius said...

Well I guess now you do know how Google works with copyrighted stuff. A google search or "Maximilius Abbas" would give you my blog page of course. Other than that, it would be the my friend's blogs. I think I'm more popular than you kot. Hahahaha.

I checked for Jeannie, Jeannie Foo, Jeannie Foo Xin, and Jeannie Foo Xin Wen (you thought that I never would have remembered your full name huh?) on Google and all the result didn't come up with either your friendster page, old forgotten multiply page, or this page. Cheong Hei or cheonghei also didn't give me this blog on the result page. But don't be sad, a search on Yahoo for "Jeannie Foo" did bring up some results related to you. =)

But anyhow, I believe that you are more famous than I am in real world and I might be an inch more famous than you online. Hehehe. Maybe because I'm working in an IT line and holding a big post for my young age. Google is kinda fun to play with when you are dead bored.

Jeannie said...

haha... you seem to be pretty bored.
i'm actually quite glad that searches for me don't come up with me.
You remember back in taylors when my good friend told me that searching for my name in google comes up with some random guy's page?
that was the first sign of stalkerdom.
*spooky*
staying anonymous could be good. =)

Maximilius said...

You got so many good friends la. How would I know which one is which? Lets not forget how many stalkers you had in Taylors as well. Hehehe its like you were famous for the wrong reasons.