Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Change of Plans Again?

This is funny and strange at the same time.
All this certainty that i want to go home.
That i don't mind not studying for a while.
That it's alright if most of my friends are staying in Australia.
That as much as i love Melbourne, it would be good to be home again.

Finally, the first thing to make me hesitate has arrived.
And how peculiar too.
It's the thought that I won't be able to bring guys home so long as I'm under my parents roof... (or spend nights over either...)
Not like it's a freedom I exercise a lot now.
But how peculiar.

Hhhmm... so maybe this deserves further contemplation...
Miles Halpern's "Contemplation" at Isadore Gallery

3 comments:

Damien Wong said...

hahahha...that's so right!!
u will never get the freedom u r getting here...know what i mean ;-)
so try contemplating to stay back...
hehehehe

Jeannie said...

hahaha...
it's like social freedom or financial freedom?
i really dunno lah!
Life after uni seems so vast.
and i reread the post. sounds damn slutty lor.

Maximilius said...

Err... must I remind you that I do owe you some "minuman keras" and chilis? Oh yeah and you owe me a lot of time to spend with me.

Anyways, how come you are not getting the same privilege like your elder bro? But when I come to think about it really, can you just imagine how many guys would bring you back to their place for some dirty fun.

You can always use my condo for some hanky panky stuff provided that you guys clean after that. Hehehe don't worry, I dont want to see u naked anyway.

Come back la sekejap. And yes, I do agree with your last sentence. I guess if I'm there, I got a competitor.. That would be YOU. Hahaha :P