Saturday, October 14, 2006

Bleah...

So Valedicts is over. Last formal dinner in IH for so many people. But i didn't cry. Teared a bit (thanks kimy) but other than that.... was less sentimental. Maybe cos this time i wasn't on antibiotics so could actually drink.
Anyway, it made me realise that i think my time in ih isn't up yet.
i wanna valedict. i wanna make the touchy speech. i wanna meet another great bunch of friends to make me teary on the night. and i wanna still be able to go out to puggs in a big group without feeling left out.
Tas reckons i've found my excuse to stay.
Oh well, I've got to be making it for some good reason....
With the golden couple- Pat & Kimy... I really can't imagine ih without either of them . I think they welcomed me in my first year. Only hope i can be like that for the newbies...With Sarah Tulloch! One of the loveliest persons in the world... The Kalou gang.. i think only the 2 girls are staying behind...And of course, my dear izy valedicted too...
i think i drank his share of wine and champagne too...
Big *HuGz* to the valedicts of 2006... and all the dear people who will be leaving ih.
Miss you all already...

No comments: