Friday, October 20, 2006

Kids say MoRe darndest things....

Okay okay, after reading that silly little excerpt, i continued procrastinating by searching up some of the darndest things kids say.. This site has some pretty funny ones which i took the liberty of "borrowing":


It was the end of the day when I parked my police van in front of the
station. As I gathered my equipment, my K-9 partner, Jake, was barking,
and I saw a little boy staring in at me. "Is that a dog you got back
there?" he asked. "It sure is," I replied. Puzzled, the boy looked at me
and then towards the back of the van. Finally he said, "What'd he do?"

While walking along the sidewalk in front of his chruch, our minister heard the intoning of a prayer that nearly made his collar wilt. Apparently,his five-year-old son and his playmates had found a dead robin. Feeling that proper burial should be performed, they had secured a small box and cotton batting, then dug a hole and made ready for the disposal of the deceased. The minister's son was chosen to say the appropriate prayers and with sonorous dignity intoned his version of what he thought his father always said: "Glory be unto the Faaaather. .and unto the Sonnn. ...... and into the hole he gooooes."

A little girl had just finished her first week of school. "I'm just
wasting my time," she said to her mother. "I can't read, I can't write -
and they won't let me talk!"

A little boy opened the big family bible. He was fascinated as he fingered
through the old pages. Suddenly, something fell out of the Bible. He
picked up the object and looked at it. What he saw was an old leaf that
had been pressed in between the pages. "Mama, look what I found", the
boy called out. "What have you got there, dear"? With astonishment in
the young boy's voice, he answered, "I think it's Adam's underwear!"

Oops!
this other site has pretty funny short ones, namely:

The inhabitants of Moscow are called Mosqitoes.

The general direction of the Alps is straight up.

We do not raise silk worms in the United States, because we get our silk from rayon. He is a larger worm and gives more silk.

The head sits on the top and you sit on the bottom.

The four seasons are salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar.

Syntax is all the money collected at the church from sinners.

In the middle of the 18th century, all the morons moved to Utah.
(I think they meant Mormons...)

Gosh.. So cute!
Heehee... see lah, with my brother now contemplating engagement, may not be too long before I have nieces and nephews to play with. (haha. and be the cool aunty who gives presents all the time, or at least hugs them all the time)

No comments: