Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ggggrrr......

I am an angry person today.
I don't like my essay. It's too philosophical.
When there is so much to do, I am not in the mood to contemplate and reflect, no matter how important the questions are.
I hate the phone reception in IH. It's screwed up and causes me emotional trauma. Noone can call me. My abandoned mother leaves 6 voicemail messages on my phone because she is waiting for me in the city. But i don't know.
The pizza delivery dude calls twice to tell that he's coming. But i don't know.
The result:
Angry because i'm guilty that I left her alone in the city.
Angry because I made the delivery guy come to IH 3 times and had to pay extra too.

Why is everything making me angry? Well, the good thing to come out of it is that I found a new comic blog I like. Although it isn't quite as angry as I am, I can see many situations that it spells out perfectly. Angrylittlegirls.com


I suppose you have to balance out the highs with the lows.
Gggrrr anyway.

Update: I love Adrian for his shoulder rubs. Mmm.. A bit pacified at least. And the block of dark chocolate doesn't hurt either. Well, except the waistline. (wasteland? hhhmm...)

No comments: