Friday, October 26, 2007

The Last time I'll Write About Last Times...

Yes yes, i know.
Last week of uni.
Last tute ever.
Last AIESEC meeting.
Last take home test.
Last time I'll have SWOT Vac.

Everything is the Last. I've gotten over it, okay? So it's the rest of my life already?
Not quite.
1000 words down, only 10, 400 to go by the 5th of November.
2400 of which are due on Monday.


You're really here to procrastinate, right? Alright. I live to please.
For great music while you're studying, go to Last.fm. Plug in the name of an artist you like and they'll stream music that's similar for your listening pleasure. Absolutely free! I'm hooked. Have found lots of great new artists already.

And if you're more into visual delights, more Flight of the Conchords!



Now stop procrastinating and get down to business... (studying, that is)

No comments: