Saturday, October 20, 2007

Songs to make you Smile

Today's such a glorious spring day.
It makes me happy.
So it's time to share happy music. =)
If you have time to smile, smile with a soundtrack.


Catherine Feeny - Mr. Blue. Balloons are balls of happiness!



Feist - 1234 (live on Letterman) Sounds better live and with a big chorus of clapping people!



Field Music - You're Not Supposed To. Caught this on Rage some strange hour of the night. For a British sound and more happy clappy people.



Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am. Her voice is so clear it's beautiful. Nerdy glasses are cool after all! (the first vid i put up got taken down. Boo. But this is happy unclear version. Click here for a more minimalistic rendition)

I sound like i'm in love. But having lunch at a cafe in DeGraves street on a beautiful sunny day makes me realise that i AM living in the greatest city in the world.

I love Melbourne. =)

*Thanks for reminding me, Kee Win*

No comments: