Friday, December 16, 2005

Sick of working... Literally!

i think it's the weather. Sniffles. Coughs. An aching throat. Throbbing headache. Life is good...
An interesting observation: the temperature in the office is mostly, if not always, somewhere along the lines of tundra-like. It doesn't help when you feel sick. and bored.
the highlight of my day was walking over to another building to get a projector. Joy.
at least i'm looking up stuff for myself. Time passed faster after i started searching up things to do in Melbourne next year. I guess i miss the place already. The Commonwealth Games will be exciting. But even sleep sounds more interesting than my job at the mo.
Haha. i realise that i spent 8 hours looking for things to do next year. I think i need something to do NOW.
Still not liking this work thing....

No comments: