Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Always bad timing...

So i handed in my last essay for the year. Whoo dee doo!
Went to check out Harvard's art exhibition, reminded me a lot of my brother's one back in England. Bunch of artsy looking people ( including one HOT bronze looking model guy... haha.. was so tempted to take a picture of him on my phone ) but he looked too tan for my liking... like fake tan. haha.. make that a glowing fake tan.
Anyhoo, had a great time laughing at the spasticity that is me, Parky and Sarah combined (oh dear lord.) and had a laugh watching the bogan stuff muffins into her bag. *shy* but i guess us cheering for harvard and screaming i love you was embarrassing enough already.

Nankin said we should play poker tonight, but everyone seems to be busy.
My liberation's on the wrong day. *sigh*

No comments: