Monday, November 13, 2006

Israel. Palestine. Essay. Dunno.

I'm roughly 500 words/2000. yay. 25%.
Writing is kinda difficult. I keep getting distracted. haha.. spent most of the last hour converting videos for my ipod. Blame Kai for asking me to get more John Mayer videos. It's becoming an obsession! Anyway, for people who have net quota to burn ( or no net quota at all ), go check out the John Mayer VH1 videos. He's CRAAAAZY one man on a (guitar) mission.
I just realised i haven't done any proper physical activity for about a month. Not even playing soccer or basketball. Why? 'Cos i'm always in the library or writing my essay. GGgGGRRR!! haha.. i bet the gym instructor will freak when i go home. Haiyor. Dun wanna think of his scary face, just think of the food.
Btw, i'm really sad i won't be back home for CNY! No gambling! No family meal! No collecting angpow! No annoying CNY songs! (actually, nvm about this one) Haih... The things i do for ih. *snort*
Procrastinating.... last few thoughts:
Stitched Up by John Mayer and Herbie Hancock is awesome
Jazz and big band are forever
I want the new Liverpool jersey.

No comments: