Monday, November 06, 2006

I Type Because I Must (essays that is)

I feel rather calm for someone who has just rewritten her essay due in about half a day's time. And did i mention that i haven't quite started on that other one due the next day? I don't know. Somehow it's come together a bit for me. I guess the pressure's a bit off because it's essentially written but just not written well. Hhmm.... actually that's not a consolation.
Murphy's Law states that you will wear a skirt on a cold day. Just because it looked bright. Naturally.
Murphy's Law also states that you will become addicted to a card game when you have the least time to indulge in it.
Damn Bang! You'll see, I'll beat Ken one day.
Procrastination makes one a compulsive blogger.

p.s: Yay to Izy for cooking either the 2nd or 3rd time this year.. all by himself this time!

Gosh. 3.30 am. 1 essay down. Attempted writing a bit of the next one but really cannot do it. Scratch previous feeling of calm. Imagine writing your essay then rereading and then realising that the question in your head was What are the World Affairs of Today rather than Whose World Affairs are These World Affairs. Subtle difference but still, the difference between answering the question or not. Oops. I think i've had enough of world affairs. Maybe it'll look better in the morning.
i blame Bang! CSI and Aussie Idol.
*sigh*

No comments: