Sunday, November 26, 2006

Same same but different

So i'm back.
In the last day i've eaten more good coffee shop food than I have in a year in Melbourne. Good stuff.
Anyhow, the driving skills are a tad unsteady but i'm getting there.. My reverse parking currently sits at a measly H3. haha...
Stuff has changed a bit, you see the familiar sights, and suddenly something's there, or gone, or renovated, and you know... as some (indubitably) Ah Beng once said:
Same Same, But Different
In academic news, I've been accepted into a Public Affairs Internship for second semester. I know little about it too, so i'll find out more. It does have a tinge of Jessica Simpson in the name though. *cringe*
The first thing that appears when you Google Image search Public Affair. *sigh*

I feel like I have a lot of people to meet in the next week. Lee and Kee Win are going off to England and Shanghai respectively.
Why?!?!? Just when I come back. At least can see once I hope.
A belated Thank You and Happy New House-ing to CC and Ken. Thanks cos I got you to do so many last minute things as my packing was awfully late and Happy House-ing even though I really wish we were living together again. Miss you and will see you when you get back (Hurry!)
Oh, and my disappointment for the day... THEY'VE SOLD OUT ON LIVERPOOL HOME JERSEYS IN ADIDAS!! the guy at the store said pretty much every adidas and even on the LFC website.. WHAT!??!?! I WAAAAAAANT.... somemore my aunty can get 20% discount.. *sniffle* lousy Kee Hong got.. haha.. oklah... enough for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WATTT?? No more Liverpool jersey???
Man..They r selling like hot cakes!! I want my Liverpool jersey!! Jeannie u haf to go dig one out for me..haha...we won last night..Gerrard scored!! Haha..Rafa should consider putting him in central midfield permanently!!