Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Day Before Freedom

Hhhmm.. Maybe that should really read day before exam. I'm in such a lazy/relaxed mood it's ridiculous. I know i feel fairly confident I know my stuff, the problem is it's not structured in an argument. It's like knowing everything but not knowing how to say anything. Bleah. Hopefully this revision read through will help.
In any case, day before freedom makes me think of prison. More specifically, PrisonBreak. It's kind of like saying Day Before Freedom on the eve of your execution. Haha.. whatever you see as freedom, mate.
I can't believe Damien finished his exams. He's been the one person stressing with me when all these other jokers have been enjoying the end of exams. And now i've lost that one rock. NoOOoO!!!!! I guess it's only 24 hours difference between us. But still it's made me lose all motivation. Or maybe it's post-concert trauma. Haha... Makes you realise that there are definitely better things out there that you could be doing. Like becoming a U2 Groupie.
i bet equally large jugs would guarantee my groupie-dom success...
Or not.
Anyhoo... last gripe about exams for a while... til the results probably.
Question: What to do post freedom? Chocolate? Drink? Shop? *groan* Pack...
hahaha.. i'll mix it all together somehow. Like a big cocktail. Mmmm... cocktail... haha..
I detract. For now, Rising China, US as Hegemon, North Korean Security Threat, Japan as a Normal Power, Asian Economic Crisis and the iMF Bastards and the prospects of Regional Groupings. See.. told you i know my stuff.
Jeannie's Study Tip for the few unlucky people that still have them : Milk and cookies. Trust me.

No comments: