Saturday, November 04, 2006

Video Procrastination... to a new level

Haroe... More Procrastination!
Well, this time ... i've been led to downloading videos.. *gosh*
First of all it started with Kai telling me to watch John Mayer's performance with Pete Murray.. They sang Pete's song Opportunity. 2 observations about that video, 1) Pete Murray's kinda hot!
2) I lurve the song and John Mayer sounds as good as a calafair as he does as the lead singer *swoon*
Next video i downloaded was John Mayer playing on Rove Live. His first single from the Continuum album, 'Waiting on the World to Change'. Although he sounds a bit strained in it, he still pulls off all the notes and there's a better view of his awesome awesome guitar - the white one with the cool tattoo-like drawings all over... I want! (of course i would put it to use *roll eyes*)
Final video for the day got me really excited. I decided to check up on local (Malaysian) artist Reza Salleh to see if there were any new songs on. I don't think there were but i downloaded 'For Her' which i THINK i heard live when i went to watch him all the way back in December last year. Or maybe that was January.
Anyhoo... was reading updates and he'll be performing in Rock the World VII on December 14th! Gosh... i'm even more restless to go back now. Back to hitting the local music scene! Any partners in crime? Please tell me so that we can terrorise No Black Tie and wherever good music lurks together.
I really love the Reza Salleh song a lot so i'm putting the video here... watch it and love it. and then follow me when i stalk his concerts...

No comments: